Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Pandemic Update
Update on June 1, 2020:
- We are not accepting new warranty claims until further notice. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
- If you are filing a claim for a rod purchased within the last 30 to 60 days, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Update on April 28, 2020:
- New warranty claims will not be accepted until after May 31, 2020. This time frame may change without notice.
- Please expect delays in receiving replies due to the heavy traffic of emails and chat messages. Call center may remain unavailable.
As the impact of the ongoing Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic increases, we feel it is necessary to provide an update on the current situation.
At Carrot Stix, we strive to serve our valuable customers the best we can while keeping our employees safe and healthy. To do so, we have made the decision to implement a work-from-home procedure for our customer service team, which will affect and limit the services and support we can provide.
How does the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic impact our customers?
- Phone service will be temporarily unavailable. We encourage you to email email@example.com or use our live chat service.
- Delays in order processing and shipment are expected; orders will take 3-20 business days or longer to be delivered. ETA for items currently out of stock has also been pushed back.
- Filing a warranty claim service will be temporarily unavailable starting March 19, 2020. Our staffs will continue to assist any open warranty claims through email and live chat service.
- National Pro Staff (NPS) and other sponsorship applications are closed until further notice.
Coming to this decision was not easy. However, we believe nothing is more important than the safety and well-being of everyone, including our customers and our staffs. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.
Thank you for your patience during this challenging time. We will keep updating our website blog and social media pages as we continue to monitor the situation.
Thank you sincerely,
Carrot Stix Team